Did you enjoy corsinet.com?
Humor about animals
the Dog Rules
- Dogs are never permitted in the house.
- The dog stays outside in the specially built wooden compartment
named for a very good reason, the dog house.
- Ok, the dog can enter the house but only for short visits
or if his own house is under renovation.
- Ok, the dog can stay in the house on a permanent basis provided
his doghouse could be sold in a garage sale to a rookie dog
- Inside the house, the dog is not allowed to run free and is
confined to a comfortable, but secure cage.
- Ok, the cage becomes part of a "two for one" deal in the
garage sale and the dog can go wherever the hell he pleases.
- The dog is never allowed on the furniture.
- Ok, the dog can get up on the old furniture, but not the
- Ok, the dog can get up on the new furniture until it looks
like the old furniture and then we'll sell the whole works,
and buy new furniture on which the dog will most definitely
not be allowed.
- The dog never sleeps on the bed. Period.
- Ok, the dog can sleep at the foot of the bed only.
- Ok, the dog can sleep along side you, but he is not allowed
under the covers.
- Ok, the dog can sleep under the covers, but not with his
head on your pillow.
- Ok, the dog can sleep along side you, under the covers with
his head on your pillow, but if he snores, he's got to leave
- Ok, the dog can sleep and snore and fart and have nightmares
in your bed, but he's not to come in and sleep on the couch
in the TV room, where you're now sleeping. That's just not
- The dog never gets listed on the census questionnaires as "primary
resident" even if it's true.
Remember, in any and all house-hold interactions or disputes
-- the dog rules !